Construction materials sampling and testing and construction observation services at project sites throughout Wisconsin. Laboratory testing of geologically based construction materials. Knowledge of ASTM and AASHTO test methods and procedures.
Perform standardized test methods on geologically based construction materials such as Soil, Concrete, Hot-mixed Asphalt, Aggregates, Cement, Mortar and Masonry Units. Observation and documentation of construction activities and installation and monitoring of geological instrumentation.
- Educational and certification requirements vary with specific position. See Staff Development Guide and GeoTest Position Description Record.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and maneuver a wheelbarrow on a construction site.
- Willingness to work overtime and out of town.
- Familiar with and ability to obtain ACI, ICC, NICET and / or HTCP certifications.
- Field Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org